Baghouse Dust Collector
Baghouse Dust Collector is equipped with compressed air cleaning suitable to filter and separate up medium, fine, and impalpable dust with high filtering efficiency and a continuous perfect filter cleaning system.
Baghouses are industrial dust collectors that use anywhere from 6 to 900 felt bags to filter dusty air produced by various manufacturing and processing applications. In most baghouses, a large fan pulls the dusty air into the collector where the dust collects on the exterior of the felt bags and cleaned air then exits the collector. DUST SUPPRESSION SYSTEM offers a complete line of dependable, rugged baghouse dust collectors to keep your operation running smoothly.
- Sloped roof
- Powder-coated finish
- Heavy-duty construction
- NFPA-approved explosion venting
- No plant compressed air hookup
- Direct drive shaft
- High entry option
- Tangential inlet option
- Inlet baffles
- Perforated cone
- Tool-free filter bag changes
- Top access and hopper access doors
- Exact Pulse technology (available on the BRF MP)
- Auto-calibrate (available on the BRF MP)
Baghouse Dust Collector is a highly efficient, self-maintaining filter for dust with fully automatic cleaning by compressed air injection. The unit is manufactured with individual, reinforced, painted steel panels which make for extremely robust construction. The design includes an upper chamber that houses the compressed air cleaning system, the center section which includes the required filtering sleeves, and a lower section with the supporting legs, hopper, and polluted air inlet. It is working in depressure according to the following process.
The contaminated air enters from the hopper inlet by the strong speed decrease, larger particles drop into the wheeled waste bin. Also available a version with a pre-chamber including a system to make the high concentrated dust fall down, the inlet will be not in the hopper in this case but directly in the pre-chamber. Alternatively, the hopper can be equipped with a rotary valve and worm conveyor. The cleaning guaranteed by the reverse jet system with compressed air controlled by the depressure cyclic programmer gives impulse to the solenoid valves cleaning a row of filtering sleeves each time, obtaining in this way a quite constant loss of charges level and constant airflow.
Dusty air is pushed, under the filtering sleeves, by the inlet situated in the hopper. Dust, contained in the sucked air, owing to the considerable speed decrease, will fall in the collecting bin. Then dust crossing filtering media from the outside to the inside will deposit impurities giving back the air perfectly cleaned. During operation, the filter is always in perfect efficiency with the cyclical counter-washing Cleaning System.
A Compressed air stored in the provided tank is suddenly pushed inside the sleeves, creating a violent counter-current shaking wave, which takes out and makes falling particles, deposited on the sleeves. This cyclical programmed by an Electronic Control will be injected by a range of nozzles inside their Venturi-Tubes connected to filtering sleeves. These tubes can collect the surrounding area air and enlarge it compared to the received Jet.
The filter is made in press-bended metal sheet panels. Filtering sleeves are made of high-quality fabric studied to solve filtering problems with high efficiency and long life resistance and performance. The sleeves are fitted on a metal cage galvanized or painted to increase their resistance and lifetime. The media cleaning System is composed of a cyclic programmer with pause and cleaning time governor, control light, compressed air collecting tank, die-cast electro valves with electric consent pilot, injectors, and Venturitubes in plastic material, or on-demand, totally made of metal. The filter is complete with supporting legs, electrical connections between valves and programmer, inspection door (on demand), and hook-up flanges.
- The total system is a modular design. Each modular can be shipped in a standard container, which greatly saves the shipping freight.
- Most components are pre-installed in the factory to minimize installation on site. No welding work is required on-site, which allows the quickest erection of the system.
- Low resistance high efficient needle felt bags ensure the baghouse system work under the lowest energy consumption.
- Advanced pulse clean technology makes the compressed air consumption to a minimum, effectively reducing the operation cost.
- A special deflector chamber on the inlet entry effectively knocks down the large particles to the hopper directly. Protecting the bags and increasing their lives.
- Each modular is available at different heights to accommodate different airflow. Inlet and outlet are specially designed to achieve optimal airflow.
- Minimum maintenance and tool-free maintenance for filter bags & cages. Easy access doors on top of dust collectors.
- Specially designed pulse valve chamber to protect the valves and control the pulse cleaning noise.
- Cement, Chemical, Woodworking, Foundry, Furnace, Grain, Lime, Asphalt, Rubber, Glass, Plastic, Mineral, Ceramics, Stone crushing, Battery, Pigment, Abrasive blasting
- Bag filter chamber
- Clean air chamber
- Tube sheet
- Polyester Needle felt bag & cage
- Bag access doors
- Hopper & inspection door
- Legs & bracings
- Dust drum
- Handrails on top
- Inlet & outlet flanges
- Pulse-jet valve
- Blowpipes with nozzles
- Compressed air manifold
- Pulse valve weatherproof hood
- Timer board controller
- Centrifugal fans
- Access platform
- Explosion relief vents
- Other bag materials & style
- Safety ladder with cage
- Differential pressure control
- Trough type hopper
- Rotary valves
- Screw conveyor
- Water sprinkle