Horizontal Cartridge Dust Collector
Horizontal cartridge dust collectors equipped with compressed air cleaning filter and separate up medium, fine and impalpable dust with high filtering efficiency and a continuous reverse jet cleaning system. They collect airborne contaminants from industrial processes varying from welding and metal working to chemical and pharmaceutical processing. The units can be used in almost every manufacturing process and efficiently control pollution levels. They are economical and easy installation and maintenance. These cartridge collectors are especially suitable for fine and low dust loading extractions.
The contaminated air enters the lower section of the unit and due to the design, its velocity is immediately reduced allowing the larger particles to drop out into the waste receptacle. The fume then crosses the central filter section at a very low speed thus allowing the filters to capture the smaller particulate. Clean air then exits the unit.
During operation, the filter is always in perfect efficiency thanks to cyclical counter-washing cleaning system. A compressed air jet, stored in the provided tank, is suddenly pushed inside the cartridge, creating a violent counter-current shaking wave, which takes out and makes falling particles deposited on sleeves. The jet is cyclically programmed by electronic control.
The filter is made in press-bended galvanized sheet panels. Filtering sleeves are made of high-quality fabric studied to solve filtering problems with long-life performances. The media cleaning system is composed of a cyclic programmer with pause and cleaning time governor, control light, collecting tanks for compressed air, die-cast electrovalves with electric consent pilot, injectors, and Venturi –tubes.
- Modular and bolt-on structures make quick manufacturing and fast delivery
- Most of the components are pre-installed and tested in the factory before delivery. Minimum site installation required.
- A compact structure can effectively save the floor space
- Various cartridge filter media are available for various dust collection applications.
- Specially designed deflector plates greatly reduce the dust falling from top cartridges to down cartridges. This ensures the longest cartridge filter life.
- Special venturi and supersonic injection nozzles achieve the premium pulse cleaning effects on filters. The cartridge extraction system works with the highest performance.
- Flexible configurations to fit site conditions. The inlet and control placement can be set up to fit specific facility needs.
- Tool-free cartridge cover makes filter change-out a very easy and clean work
- Metalworking, Mineral, Cement, Plastic, Ceramics, Graphite, Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Foundry, Food, Thermal spray, Rubber, Battery, Weighing, Pigment
- Cartridge filter chamber
- Clean air chamber
- Cellulose cartridge filters
- Slide gate
- Dust bin with hose and casters
- Pulse valves
- Compressed air manifold
- Pulse valve controller
- Prime and surface painting
- Other media cartridge filter
- Centrifugal fan
- Fan exhaust silencer
- Fan acoustic chamber
- Fan control cabinet
- Differential pressure controller
- Explosion relief vents
- Rotary valves
- Access platform
- Epoxy surface coating