Laser & Plasma Cutting Downdraft Table
The concept of a downdraft table is simple, a plate is plasma cut while sitting on top of the table, and a blower pulls air out of the enclosed table below the plate. The reason this works so well is that almost all plasma smoke is ejected below the plate. The smoke is ejected out of the bottom of the kerf at a pretty high velocity and tends to billow outward. As long as enough air is being pulled out of the table by the blower, none of the plasma smoke will escape.
- Three-way spark arrester
- Low Noise level operations
- Fully automatic PLC-based filter cleaning system
- Powerful extraction with integrated fan
- Easy to operate
- Large filter surface and long filter lifespan
- Sturdy construction
- Reliable, Low Maintenance operation.
Combustible dust is generated by handling and processing solid combustible materials such as,
- Aluminum powder coatings
- Crushing and powdering
- Transporting and shaping etc,
- Mist eliminators
- DP Switch
- Level Switch
- Float Valve
- Level Indicator.
- 2” wheel.