mbr based sewage treatment plant
Membrane bioreactor (MBR) is the combination of a membrane process like microfiltration or ultrafiltration with a biological wastewater treatment process, the activated sludge process. It is now widely used for municipal and industrial wastewater treatment.
Advantages of MBR Systems:
- Less Area required.
- Less Power Consumption.
- PSF & ACF(Filters) are not required.
- Quality of treated water is high when compered to other method.
- High removal efficiency of BOD,COD and Nutrients.
- Lesser Sludge Generation.
- Fully Automatic System with PLC System.
- Plug and Play System (Easy Installation and Commissioning)