Skid Mounted Dust Collector
Skid-mounted dust collector equipped with compressed air cleaning filter and separate up medium, fine and impalpable dust with high filtering efficiency and a continuous reverse jet cleaning system. They are especially suitable for low volume and high dust load applications. A specially designed airflow route ensures that the equipment’s running in the best conditions. A skid-mounted dust collector is moved from site to site. They are perfect for applications like sandblasting and painting. The collector is completed with self-cleaning cartridge filters and low-profile dust discharge devices such as screw conveyors and dust drawers. These collectors can be transported on a trailer or by fork truck.
The contaminated air enters the lower section of the unit and due to the design, its velocity is immediately reduced allowing the larger particles to drop out into the waste receptacle. The fume then crosses the central filter section at a very low speed thus allowing the filters to capture the smaller particulate. Clean air then exits the unit.
During operation, the filter is always in perfect efficiency thanks to a cyclical counter-washing cleaning system. A compressed air jet stored in the provided tank is suddenly pushed inside the cartridge creating a violent counter-current shaking wave, which takes out and makes falling particles deposited on sleeves. The jet is cyclically programmed by electronic control.
The filter is made in press-bended galvanized sheet panels. Filtering sleeves are made of high-quality fabric studied to solve filtering problems with long-life performances. The media cleaning system is composed by a cyclic programmer with pause and cleaning time governor, control light, collecting tanks for compressed air, die-cast electrovalves with electric consent pilot, injectors and Venturi –tubes.
- Low profile design suitable for trailer mount or forklift transportation
- Vertically mounted cartridge filters suitable for heavy dust load extraction
- Highest filter efficiency and longest life cartridge filters
- Standard pulse jet cleaning system with controller
- Heavy construction with a strong skid base and steel frame with lifting eyes
- Front access cartridges for easy maintenance
- Optional telescoping support legs provide clearance for the standard dust bin
- Welding Fume, Grinding, Cutting, Polishing, Mining, Rubber, Plastic, Metal Working, Pigment, Painting, Polishing.