Soldering Fume Extractor – NA/SF/80
The fume that comes from the soldering processing will be sucked into the extractor through the hood by an extraction fan. First, the fume passes the 1st layer of the pre-filter, and the coarse particle is removed in this filter. Then the fume enters the second layer of the HEPA filter, the filtration efficiency is 99.9%. as per the indoor emission standard. The filtered air is directly discharged into the working environment.
- It is suitable for the purification of fume and dust generated in all kinds of Soldering applications.
- The fume that comes from the processing will be sucked into the extractor through the hood.
- Suction volume can be adjusted by adjusting the volume valve in the suction hood.
- The suction arm can be rotated 360° horizontally.
- Filtration efficiency is 99.9%. (above 0.3μm).
- High filtration performance
- 2 and 3-meter flexible suction arms are available.
- Optional for the LCD display to show airflow and air pressure.
- Air flow can be adjustable by the key switch and remote control.
Soldering fume extractor suitable for fume filtration for
- Soldering PCB Board
- Electronic product soldering
- Reflow soldering
- Wave soldering
- Selective soldering
- Pre Filter.
- HEPA Filter.
- Activated Carbon Filter.
- Articulated Flexible Arm.
- Table mount.